Healthcare and Pharma
At Sword Achiever we understand that in the Life Sciences you have unique Governance, Risk and Compliance pressures that you must meet every day with the results for noncompliance ranging from a rise in negative publicity to stalling sales.
At Sword Achiever we understand the continued pressures that Healthcare faces to maximise achieved outcomes and patient safety while also meeting increasingly strict budgetary requirements. It is our goal to help our customers achieve these objectives through the delivery of risk and compliance software solutions.
- Fully managed services, Safety alerts, CQC Essential Standards etc uploaded and ready to use
- Flexible, fully configurable management level dashboards deliver actionable intelligence that helps guide accurate and ethical decision making
- On demand, real time, interactive reporting tools include trends, heat maps, gap analysis, and route cause analysis. All reports provide drill down capabilities to view the macro and micro levels
- Simple to use web based platform which integrates with existing solutions, using nothing more than a web browser on computers or mobile devices
- Fully configurable security profile. Access to data is controlled by security permissions applied by client system administrators ensuring data is only viewed or edited by appropriate staff
- Configurable Automatic alerts and escalations from the most simplistic (e.g. sending an alert through email, text or pager); to advanced (e.g. linking with other systems to deliver alerts and actions such as PAS, SharePoint etc)
- Fully managed hosted service or hosted within your own organisation – the choice is yours
- Comprehensive professional services to project manage the implementation and configuration
With regulatory demands from national bodies such as the FDA and regulations, such as 21 CFR Part 11, REACH and GxP, along with countless Standard Operating Procedures the need for a trusted, easy to use Governance, Risk and Compliance solution has never been greater.
- Ensure 21 CFR Part 11 electronic signature requirements are met along each stage of the process every time a user alters documentation
- Ensure your numerous Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) can be managed and maintained in one system ensuring the right documents are used at the right time by the right people
- Identify potential issues before they arise, enabling you to become proactive rather than reactive in dealing with compliance issues
- Demonstrate compliance to auditors faster and more clearly, saving time and effort for all parties, and minimising disruption to your operations
Book a demo now or give us a call on